- COVID-19 Nurses In The UK Have Serious Lack Of Personal Protection- We Need To Fix This
We need to protect our health workers and find a way to fix this serious gap in personal protection equipment in the UK. The survey was open over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend – from Friday 10 April until Monday 13 April 2020. RCN publishes results of m ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 18 2020 - 7:24pm
- UK Non Medical Labs Could Be Empowered To Do 10 Million PCR Tests For COVID-19 Every Day- Testing Entire UK Population Weekly
The proposal is to select a small town of 200,000 people. While the rest of the UK follows the exit strategy proposed by the government, this small town will experimentally use a much stricter strategy. Everyone in the town gets tested for Covid-19- wheth ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 18 2020 - 10:10pm
- This is What Happens to the Alcohol You Drink in Your Body (ethyl alcohol metabolism)
Most people drink alcoholic beverages without actually knowing what happens to it as it enters into their body. "A hangover" is a common thing alcohol drinkers know, or maybe they have heard that it is the culprit of many car accidents, some liv ...
Blog Post - Camilo Apita Tabinas - Apr 19 2020 - 5:47am
- Asthma And Alcohol Consumption
Asthma is a chronic condition which causes a sudden inflammation and narrowing of airways in the lungs. The resulting “asthma attack” causes the patient to suffer periods of wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing. Asthma is a truly glo ...
Article - Scott Beers - Apr 21 2020 - 4:51pm
- Correlation: Filtered Coffee Linked To Less Risk Of Diabetes And How These Claims Ruin Public Trust In Science
Filtered coffee has been linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes by an epidemiology group. That's an awfully narrow claim, right? Like a baseball player arguing he led the team in 9th inning doubles in the month of August.(1) Coffee has already been t ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Apr 23 2020 - 11:51am
- Filtered Coffee Does Not Increase Lifespan Now Any More Than It Did Four Months Ago
Filtered coffee has been linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes by an epidemiology group... Before you get too excited about this "filtered" coffee preventing diabetes, we need to remember what they are measuring- numbers, not coffee. This is n ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Apr 23 2020 - 12:53pm
- Petition To UK Government To Start On Test Trace Isolate Immediately To Totally Crunch COVID-19
Many experts have called on the UK to rejoin the rest of the world in solidarity to test, trace and isolate. My petition to the UK government has just been approved (as of April 24th). Any UK citizen can sign it. The petition says: Petition: Take immediat ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 24 2020 - 5:31pm
- WHO [May 13th]: Eradicating COVID-19 With A Safe And Effective Vaccine Would Be A Beacon Of Hope For The Future Of Our Planet
The WHO have been hugely misreported by the media. Mike Ryan said that if we develop a safe and effective vaccine for COVID19 we also have to deploy it. We can do this. If we vaccinate enough people to eradicate this virus, it is a "beacon of hope&qu ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 14 2020 - 7:18pm