- Many Countries Are Stopping COVID19- Containing Cases Is The Key- Every Day Of Delay Makes It Harder For Countries & The World
COVID19 can be stopped. China has nearly made it go away completely. China had no new cases even in Hubei yesterday (17th March). It had four cases only on the two previous days- and it's only getting a few cases from other countries. South Korea has ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 23 2020 - 8:59am
- 164? 9,000? How Many Really Have The Coronavirus? How Does That Translate To Illness?
There could be a lot more COVID-19 cases than the 164 instances CDC lists, even up to 9,000 in the U.S., but even that would not be reason for alarm. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 26 2020 - 5:52pm
- Dear Boris Johnson- UK's Policy On Covid-19 Needs Evidence Based Science Debate- We Must Not Delay- Every Minute Saves Lives
I have sent variations of this email to my local MP, the shadow health secretary, leaders of the main parties etc. Dear <MP> Please challenge the government and ask for an evidence based science debate on the basis for their COVID-19 policies. You c ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 27 2020 - 3:22am
- How To Protect Yourself From COVID-19- And Help Stop The Spread
The WHO have said many times that governments can stop this disease by containing the virus swiftly and aggressively. Their most recent statement was the most blunt yet. They declared a pandemic, but one that we can stop. They said the question is not whe ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 27 2020 - 9:53am
- UK's Coronavirus Advice Is Based On A Fictional Influenza Pandemic NOT Recommendations Of WHO And Real World Data For COVID19
Few in the UK seem to realize that our policy for controlling COVID-19 differs radically from the WHO recommendations. The WHO say we need to test all suspected cases, quarantine them, trace all close contacts and ask them to self isolate. The UK was doin ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 27 2020 - 1:17pm
- Good News From Italy: COVID 19 Outbreak Halted In Italian Town Of Vo Euganeo At Record Speed- 90 To 0 New Cases In Two Weeks
Good news- one small Italian town, Vo Euganeo, has completely stopped its outbreak by rigorously testing everyone in the community including those who were asymptomatic. To do that they disregarded a directive from their government to only test those who ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 28 2020 - 7:41am
- COVID-19 Does Not Transmit Like Simulated Flu- UK's Policy Fact Checked Against WHO Recommendations And Scientific Evidence
The UK’s policy is based on a model such as is used in pandemic simulations. The (simulated) influenza in this model is an upper respiratory tract infection, and is airborne which means you can get it just by breathing the air of someone who is near you. ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 29 2020 - 12:39am