- WHO Says Physical Distancing For COVID-19 Only Buys Time, Contact Tracing Is How To CRUSH This Virus And Win
Many governments, the UK included, focus their policy on physical distancing- which is the most obvious eye catching thing that filled the news about Wuhan. Contact tracing often gets far less attention- yet it is the absolute key to stopping this virus. ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 5 2020 - 3:07pm
- What Is Contact Tracing And Why Is It So Effective At Stopping COVID-19?
The WHO talk about contact tracing in every press briefing. They constantly stress that contact tracing iis the key to suppressing COVID-19 and then stopping it. They say that contact tracing will not just delay the peak, but suppress it and crush it righ ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 5 2020 - 6:15pm
- Yes Your Country Can Stop COVID-19- Singapore Shows How
Singapore is controlling its outbreak with case finding and contact tracing. Any other country can do the same. Singapore is a particularly clear case. They test everyone for COVID-19 if they go to a doctor or clinic for treatment with symptoms of a respi ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 6 2020 - 4:45pm
- UK's Coronavirus Advice Is Based On A Fictional Influenza Pandemic NOT Recommendations Of WHO And Real World Data For COVID19
Few in the UK seem to realize that our policy for controlling COVID-19 differs radically from the WHO recommendations. The WHO say we need to test all suspected cases, quarantine them, trace all close contacts and ask them to self isolate. The UK was doin ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 7 2020 - 1:07pm
- UK Is Resolute About Tackling COVID-19 But Ignores WHO Advice- Is This Why? Driven By Simulated Flu Pandemic Not Real Data
Few of us in the UK even know that the UK government is ignoring WHO's advice. Allyson M Pollock, professor of public health at Newcastle university is the lead author of a recent paper in the British Medical Journal: Covid-19: why is the UK governme ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 9 2020 - 7:54am
- This Maths Model For Covid-19 Guides UK Policy- Its Simulated Flu Differs In Almost Every Detail From The Real Data
This is a trimmed down version of my last article with just the cites from the Imperial college paper to show that in the UK we are indeed using a simulated flu pandemic to guide UK policy and that it differs in almost every detail from the real disease. ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 9 2020 - 2:03pm
- Using The Simpsons To Show Why Isolating Covid-19 Cases And Contact Tracing Protects Your Houshold.
This is one of the biggest differences between the UK policy and the WHO recommendations. The UK think that Covid19 is very infectious like flu, and only for a very short time and that if you have it then likely everyone in your house already has it or wi ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 9 2020 - 6:13pm
- Why Antibody Tests Will NOT Prove You Are Immune To COVID19- Problems For UK's "Immunity Passports" And "Herd Immunity"
Experts are weighing in on Matt Hancock’s proposal of “immunity passports ” in the UK. They say antibody tests will NOT prove you are immune to the disease. We don't know enough about this disease yet to say. From our experience with other diseases, ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 10 2020 - 6:29am
- How To Protect Yourself From COVID-19- Also Help Stop It Spreading To Others
The WHO have said many times that governments can stop this disease by containing the virus swiftly and aggressively. Their most recent statement was the most blunt yet. They declared a pandemic, but one that we can stop. They said the question is not whe ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 11 2020 - 4:22pm
- Why Does UK Ignore WHO Recommendations And COVID-19 Data?
First, as a reminder to all of you, do protect yourself using the simple methods recommended by the WHO, not just physical distancing. Learn how to wash your hands thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, also cover a ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 11 2020 - 9:00pm