- Journalist Chris Cuomo Is Setting Back Science Embracing Homeopathy And 'Oxygenated Herbs' As Coronavirus Treatment
Cristina Cuomo, the wife of journalist Chris Cuomo, who had been setting progressive hearts aflutter with his jovial sort-of interviews with his brother, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, before contracting COVID-19, has also tested positive for coronavirus. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Apr 16 2020 - 1:49pm
- UK Health Professors Request Scientific Justification For 7 Day Covid-19 Isolation- WHO Says 14 Days After Symptoms Resolve
In the UK prince Charles, Matt Hancock and others who get COVID-19 isolate for only 7 days. Yet the WHO say to isolate until all the symptoms resolve plus 14 days. 25 professors of public health, virology, immunology etc have signed a letter asking the UK ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 18 2020 - 7:50am
- COVID-19 Nurses In The UK Have Serious Lack Of Personal Protection- We Need To Fix This
We need to protect our health workers and find a way to fix this serious gap in personal protection equipment in the UK. The survey was open over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend – from Friday 10 April until Monday 13 April 2020. RCN publishes results of m ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 18 2020 - 7:24pm
- UK Non Medical Labs Could Be Empowered To Do 10 Million PCR Tests For COVID-19 Every Day- Testing Entire UK Population Weekly
The proposal is to select a small town of 200,000 people. While the rest of the UK follows the exit strategy proposed by the government, this small town will experimentally use a much stricter strategy. Everyone in the town gets tested for Covid-19- wheth ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 18 2020 - 10:10pm
- Asthma And Alcohol Consumption
Asthma is a chronic condition which causes a sudden inflammation and narrowing of airways in the lungs. The resulting “asthma attack” causes the patient to suffer periods of wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing. Asthma is a truly glo ...
Article - Scott Beers - Apr 21 2020 - 4:51pm
- Correlation: Filtered Coffee Linked To Less Risk Of Diabetes And How These Claims Ruin Public Trust In Science
Filtered coffee has been linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes by an epidemiology group. That's an awfully narrow claim, right? Like a baseball player arguing he led the team in 9th inning doubles in the month of August.(1) Coffee has already been t ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Apr 23 2020 - 11:51am
- Filtered Coffee Does Not Increase Lifespan Now Any More Than It Did Four Months Ago
Filtered coffee has been linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes by an epidemiology group... Before you get too excited about this "filtered" coffee preventing diabetes, we need to remember what they are measuring- numbers, not coffee. This is n ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Apr 23 2020 - 12:53pm
- Petition To UK Government To Start On Test Trace Isolate Immediately To Totally Crunch COVID-19
Many experts have called on the UK to rejoin the rest of the world in solidarity to test, trace and isolate. My petition to the UK government has just been approved (as of April 24th). Any UK citizen can sign it. The petition says: Petition: Take immediat ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 24 2020 - 5:31pm
- WHO [May 13th]: Eradicating COVID-19 With A Safe And Effective Vaccine Would Be A Beacon Of Hope For The Future Of Our Planet
The WHO have been hugely misreported by the media. Mike Ryan said that if we develop a safe and effective vaccine for COVID19 we also have to deploy it. We can do this. If we vaccinate enough people to eradicate this virus, it is a "beacon of hope&qu ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 14 2020 - 7:18pm
- Cholesterol Is Rising In Asian Countries, Dropping In The West
A few decades ago, Asian diets were regarded as superior because lower incomes meant they ate less meat- and those who were tested had less cholesterol, a substance found in the blood that the body uses to build healthy cells, but which can lead to a build ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 16 2020 - 10:41am