- It's Reducing Calories, Not The 10,000 Steps A Day, That Prevent Weight Gain
In a world of New York Times best-selling diet books and epidemiological claims about food and chemicals- even that if your mother used cosmetics it may have made you fat- it can be difficult for the public to know what to trust. It won't be intermitt ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 14 2020 - 12:24pm
- Mediterranean Diet Claims Are Bordering On Supernatural- Now It May Increase Longevity
A new paper claims that the Mediterranean diet may increase "longevity" and it created its mystical conclusion using the favored magic wand of food studies, epidemiological correlation, sprinkled with biological speculation. You may be old enough ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 24 2020 - 4:34pm
- Statistical Wobble: Different Foods Linked To Different Kinds Of Stroke In Epidemiology Paper
What do you conclude when different foods are claimed to be eaten on surveys by people who have one type of stroke but not another? Not much. But it will still be a food frequency questionnaire epidemiology paper, the bane of public trust in science. What ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 25 2020 - 11:47am
- Health Care Cost: CDC Should Stop Recommending Dip-Tet Booster Shots Every 10 Years
In recent years the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have manufactured a lot of concerns they then ask Congress for money to help solve- Zika, Prediabetes, vaping in kids are all examples of where they hyped concern or even defy the internat ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 25 2020 - 12:31pm
- No Ozone Gas Or UV Light CPAP Cleaning Devices Have Been Approved By FDA
Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices are often prescribed for home use to patients with obstructive sleep apnea, a condition where an individual’s airway becomes blocked during sleep causing breathing to intermittently stop and start. CPAP de ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 27 2020 - 6:37pm
- Why The World Health Organization Are Not Calling COVID19 A Pandemic
This is puzzling many people. COVID19 is now in every continent. So why don't they call COVID19 a pandemic? You are right, if a flu outbreak got this far, the WHO would say it is a pandemic, for sure, indeed they would have called it a global pandemi ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 9 2020 - 12:09pm
- During A Coronavirus Pandemic, AAAS Tries To Create Scares About Thirdhand Vaping
A new paper tries to "suggest" that a silent killer may be among us- particulate matter so tiny you need an electron microscope to detect it, left behind on furniture by smokers who sat there at some point in the past. Even movie theater seats. A ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 11 2020 - 3:57pm
- WHO Declare Covid19 As A Pandemic That CAN BE CONTAINED- Not A Question Of If We CAN But If We WILL Contain It
Summary: This declaration of a pandemic does not mean that we should say the fight is over- that would lead to unnecessary suffering and death. With every press conference, the WHO have called on countries to take urgent and aggressive action and this has ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 12 2020 - 12:44pm
- If You Feel Like You Have The Flu, It May Not Be Coronavirus, It May Be That Keto Diet
If you are experiencing symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, dizziness, decreased energy, feeling faint and heartbeat alterations after starting the fad keto diet, you may not have coronavirus or influenza, it may just be the diet. These are low-carbohydrate ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 13 2020 - 1:01am
- Statistics May Save Your Life
After the outbreak in China of the COVID-19 virus, Italy has fallen in the middle of the most acute sanitary emergency we ever experienced in a long while. And what's worse, other countries are sadly joining it. As I write this piece, over 15,000 Ital ...
Article - Tommaso Dorigo - Mar 13 2020 - 10:40am