- The Real Victims Of The Vaping Anti-Flavor Crusade Are Former Smokers- Opinion
The public was sold a false bill of goods by “grassroots” anti-vaping activists when they crusaded against e-cigarettes and e-cigarette flavors in front of city councils, state houses and the U.S. Congress throughout 2019. We were told that the seductivel ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 4 2020 - 11:40am
- COVID-19 Does Not Transmit Like Simulated Flu- UK's Policy Fact Checked Against WHO Recommendations And Scientific Evidence
The UK’s policy is based on a model such as is used in pandemic simulations. The (simulated) influenza in this model is an upper respiratory tract infection, and is airborne which means you can get it just by breathing the air of someone who is near you. ...
Article - Robert Walker - Aug 6 2020 - 12:14pm
- The False Fear Of ‘Toxic Breast Milk’
At the American Council on Science and Health, we have been keeping our eyes on Denmark's Dr. Phillipe Grandjean and the Harvard School of Public Health for quite some time now. He has a long and well-deserved reputation of being in the forefront of ...
Article - Gil Ross - Aug 19 2020 - 4:08pm
- Eat A Vegetarian Diet If It Suits You, It Won't Make You Healthier- Only Fewer Calories Will
People often adopt vegetarian or even vegan diets because they are told it will make them healthier, but the same epidemiological correlation that tried to link butter with heart disease claimed trans fats would prevent it, and now statistical links claim ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Aug 28 2020 - 9:47am
- Bill Gates Will NOT And CANNOT Inject Us With A Microchip In A Vaccine- Fails Basic Fact Check
Bill Gates doesn't make vaccines. There are now 176 vaccines from many different countries, thirty four of those already in clinical trials and eight in phase 3. Some may be approved soon, and none are made by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. T ...
Article - Robert Walker - Sep 4 2020 - 10:11pm
- COVID-19 Has Brought 'Thirdhand' Smoke Epidemiology Back From Its Science Grave
With COVID-19 and worries about the SARS-CoV-2 virus keeping millions of people at home, activists and lawyers are hoping to resurrect worry about a problem dismissed by scientists as a money grab; third-hand smoke. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Sep 18 2020 - 8:48am
- Smokers Use E-Cigarettes To Quit
When e-cigarettes- vaping- began to gain in popularity in the early part of this decade, critics like Dr. Stan Glantz at UC San Francisco claimed they were only going to be used in addition to cigarettes, so risk reduction and smoking cessation would not h ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Sep 21 2020 - 6:01am
- Like 'Sustainable' And 'Organic', Consumers Misunderstand What 'Whole Grain' Means
Consumers have been so saturated with vague marketing claims that nearly 50 percent can't correctly identify what is claimed to be a "healthier" option on packages. That sounds bad, except buying whole grain or white bread or fancy crackers ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Sep 30 2020 - 11:14am
- The Nobel Prize For CRISPR-Cas9: Here's Who Got Left Out
This year’s Nobel prize in chemistry was awarded for a genuine revolution in modern science. The Crispr-Cas9 gene-editing tool allows scientists to precisely alter DNA by cutting and pasting sections of it. ...
Article - The Conversation - Oct 8 2020 - 3:04pm
- More Young Adults Are Abstaining From One Known Carcinogen- Alcohol
There are calls to ban vaping because it has pleasant flavors and an addictive component and that combination may lead to disease but while there are zero deaths attributable to nicotine so far, there is an actual socially acceptable carcinogen that also u ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 13 2020 - 6:39pm