- Can't Go To The Dentist? Studies Show Chewing Gum Can Help
The New York Times ...
Article - Taylor Wallace - Dec 22 2020 - 3:55pm
- Longitudinal Study Shows Vaping Is Not As Harmful As Smoking
Smoking is on the decline, and that's a good thing. The evidence is clear that smoking kills. But what about tobacco? A few years ago groups like the U.S. Centers for Disease Control began to suggest nicotine was as harmful as smoking; meaning it was ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 5 2021 - 4:29pm
- Judge Issues Decree Against Valley Processing, Inc. For Contamination Of Juice Sent To Schools, Safeway, And More
In 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration went after Valley Processing, Inc. of Sunnyside, Washington, along with the company’s owner and president, Mary Ann Bliesner, due to inorganic arsenic and patulin toxins at levels that can pose health risks t ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 15 2021 - 3:05pm
- Deaths From COVID-19 Are Different From Other Respiratory Distress, But ICU Practices Are The Same
If someone elderly with blood clots and cancer treatment dies from respiratory distress, the federal government is generous about calling it a COVID-19 death. Even gunshot victims are considered COVID-19 related if they had tested positive for the virus in ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 20 2021 - 2:16pm
- Poor Kids In Developing Nations Are Geting Fatter Too- Because Food Is More Affordable
In 1975, four percent of school-age kids were overweight and the NCD Risk Factor Collaboration says that was up to 18 percent in 2016. Like with smoking and alcoholism, obesity is often a pediatric disease- people who start early are far more likely to kee ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 22 2021 - 11:07am