What big trends can you expect to take hold in 2013? THE WIRED WORLD IN 2013 is a new annual trend report that covers a broad range of topics across eight sections; from science to arts, politics to medicine and culture to the environment.
I have two articles in the issue, one on science and one on environmental policy - that's right, Richard Branson and James Dyson only get one but they love Science 2.0 twice as much.
You can buy it on newsstands, get it within the Wired UK app on iTunes/Kindle/Android or buy a digital copy at this link:
If you already subscribe to Wired and want to support rational science policy even more, and not simply the anti-science activist we-hate-business kind, Science Left Behind is also at fine book stores everywhere.
THE WIRED WORLD IN 2013 Annual Trend Report
By Hank Campbell | November 7th 2012 09:30 AM | Print | E-mail
- Even A 20 Percent Soda Tax Would Barely Impact Obesity
- Why Resilient Humans Would Survive Giant Asteroid Impact- Even With Over 90% Of Species Extinct
- Giant Asteroid Headed Your Way?- How We Can Detect And Deflect Them
- Guest comments on GCMs and Global Warming from Prof Robert G Brown Of Duke University
- Harnessing The SUN – Embarking On Humanity’s Next Giant Leap