The sailing event of the recent 2012 London Olympics were held at Weymouth, half-way along Dorset and East Devon’s famous Jurassic Coast. Thinks:
Sources: Sailing picture: goc2012.culture.gov.uk; Plesiosaur LHL Digital Collections
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- What Does Your Gut Microbiome Have To Do With Your Immune System?
- What Antidepressants Do To Healthy People
- Do Anesthetics Have Long-Term Impact On Child Brains?
- Buy New Textbooks Again? Pluto May Go Back To Planet Status
- Rats Know How To Repay Kindness
- Not Just Vitamin D - The Radiation In Sunshine May Be Healthy
- Silicone On Trial: Bastardization Of Justice
- "I was particularly taken with the Venera missions, sending probes into such a hostile environment..."
- "Maybe the Russian Revolution isn't such a good example. The Bolsheviks had something even more..."
- "As to self-incrimination, people cannot invoke the Fifth Amendment now to withhold certain purely..."
- "Face it, news in America took a death blow with the 2002-2003 war media love fest, The layman can't..."
- "Some interesting research out of Sweden noted that the composition of the microbiome greatly affects..."