The sailing event of the recent 2012 London Olympics were held at Weymouth, half-way along Dorset and East Devon’s famous Jurassic Coast. Thinks:
Sources: Sailing picture: goc2012.culture.gov.uk; Plesiosaur LHL Digital Collections
Sailing on the Jurassic Coast
- A New Type Of English Course, English Out There (EOT), Has Helped An Adult Chinese Beginner To Speak English Comfortably After Just 18 Hours Of Study
- A Waymark Called Hvitsark
- Elasmosaurs: Predators Of Ancient Seas
- Dorset County Hospital Enhances MRSA Surveillance Programme Through Rapid Patient Screening
- Random Noise #11: I Just Hate it When...