The sailing event of the recent 2012 London Olympics were held at Weymouth, half-way along Dorset and East Devon’s famous Jurassic Coast. Thinks:
Sources: Sailing picture: goc2012.culture.gov.uk; Plesiosaur LHL Digital Collections
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Gravitational Waves? Watch the LIGO press conference at 10:30 Eastern.
- LIGO, Gravitational Waves, And Laser Interferometry
- Giddings: The 750 GeV Diphoton Resonance Is A Graviton
- The Greenhouse Effect Fallacy
- New Government Guidelines Won't Impact Alcohol Drinking
- Starting Age Of Marijuana Use May Have Long-term Effects On Brain Development
- Internet Searches Reflect Increase In E-Cigarette Popularity
- "Logic? What logic? No one here as even tried to explain how a lagging indicator signal (CO2 levels)..."
- "Since one direction will be less time in the air (assuming this model is even correct) due to an..."
- "Sadly, given the documented events of his admin., the rule by regulation and the flouting of the..."
- "You may not like my snark, but you haven’t argued with my logic...."
- "After promising 'transparency', Obama has gone down a road of (probably unconstitutional unilateralism)..."
- Cotton Candy Cure for Future of Organ Transplants
- Walgreens ‘Selling to Heroin Users’? Yes, to Save Their Lives
- Age-Specific Dementia Rates Falling, While New Cases Rise
- Resistance to AIDS Meds in Africa Threatens 35 Years of Progress
- Science Acceptance: The Urban-Rural Divide
- Frying Foods in Olive Oil May Provide Health Benefits
- JAMA Oncology: An expert opinion on how to address the skyrocketing prices of cancer drugs
- LIGO, including the MSU scientists, announced a record of gravitational waves
- Renovating spaces and preserving places with lasers
- Study finds fish larvae are better off in groups
- Lifelong physical activity increases bone density in men