The sailing event of the recent 2012 London Olympics were held at Weymouth, half-way along Dorset and East Devon’s famous Jurassic Coast. Thinks:
Sources: Sailing picture: goc2012.culture.gov.uk; Plesiosaur LHL Digital Collections
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health
- Part II: Bee Deaths And CCD - Flawed Chensheng Lu Harvard Studies Endanger Bees
- Bitcoin And Anonymity: User's Identity Can Be Revealed Much Easier Than Thought
- Not Neonics: Parasites Are Bad For Honey Bees
- Is The Micropower Revolution Here?
- Violence, Sex And Taboo: The Original Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales Back In Print
- Volunteer-Based Peer Review: A Success
- " This is the start of an article that just appeared in the news letter Catch the Buzz Over 100..."
- "Dear Anonymous: This article was read by all of the entomologists interviewed, including vanEnglesdorp..."
- "I apologize to you and your peers Matthew. It just seems to me that an organization called the..."
- "It is interesting that the fatigue is found in a study from Australia. Let us compare Aussie..."
- "This reminds me of what I read many years ago in Animals Without Backbones by Ralph Buchsbaum.This..."
- Trial shows new imaging system may cut x-ray exposure for liver cancer patients
- How do our muscles work?
- DNA may survive suborbital spaceflight, re-entry
- Post-medieval Polish buried as potential 'vampires' were likely local
- Arctic conditions may become critical for polar bears by end of 21st century