Dr. Jon Cowan, the CEO of Peak Achievement Training, says they have found the “Cupid brainwave” – what they call Neureka! brainwaves that are related to feelings of love, happiness and gratitude. He presented his experimental findings at recent meetings of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, and at the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback. Their claim: People who enhance these feelings have stronger Neureka! brainwave patterns.
Article: In Time For Valentine’s Day: A Science Way To Measure Love
"TiMER", the best science romantic comedy you did not see. Neuroscientists invent a way to tell you when you will meet your 'soulmate'.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Five Stages Of A Dying Theory
- Should Pregnant Women Be Concerned About BPA?
- President Elect Trump - Why Climate Change Is No Longer A Political Issue Outside The US
- Australopithecus Afarensis: ‘Lucy’ Was A Tree Climber?
- Jena's Roots In The Tree Of Life
- Highly Effective Nanostructures From Fundamental Optimization Strategy
- Trump’s Cuban Insight Trumps Fidel Kaepernick’s Caper 2/2
- "Your point about not all Hispanics / Latinos being the same is well made.Similarly with black people..."
- "Thank for that!Best,T...."
- "Anyway, why is Stephen Hawking meeting the Pope alarming? He's already met 3 others...."
- "So, someone who is the head of a company that builds underground shelters for sale to the public ..."
- "Where has NASA confirmed it? There's nothing about it in their press releases. https://www.nasa..."
- Female Vervet Monkeys Assault Males that Do Not Participate in Fights
- Vaginal Ring Effective for HIV Infection Prevention
- Winter is No Wonderland
- On Fitness & Longevity, Don't Be Misled By Health Hype Headlines
- A New CDC Report Shows A Win For Vaccines
- Sleep Apnea or Insufficient Sleep? Both Are Costly & Dangerous