Dr. Jon Cowan, the CEO of Peak Achievement Training, says they have found the “Cupid brainwave” – what they call Neureka! brainwaves that are related to feelings of love, happiness and gratitude. He presented his experimental findings at recent meetings of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, and at the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback. Their claim: People who enhance these feelings have stronger Neureka! brainwave patterns.
Article: In Time For Valentine’s Day: A Science Way To Measure Love
"TiMER", the best science romantic comedy you did not see. Neuroscientists invent a way to tell you when you will meet your 'soulmate'.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Kudos To "The Independent" Newspaper For Debunking Nibiru "Blood Moon" Hoax
- Control Cancer By Making The Tumor Cell Environment Hostile
- USDA Microbiologist Warns Bacteria In Vaping Products May Be A Health Concern
- It's Not The Nicotine: US Teens More Likely To Vape For Flavorings
- Your Microbiome Did Not Cause Your Weight Problem
- Brivaracetam In Epilepsy: Added Benefit Still Not Proven
- Want Lower Dengue Fever Risk? Have A Warmer Climate
- "Stacey, I already have. But sometimes I find new ways to explain these things which seem to help..."
- "Mr walker please would you be able to demonstrate how this cant be real or at least show hard evidence..."
- "germs, microbes, bacteria, etc.apparently cannot feed on pg, vg, or nicotine. The flavorings commonly..."
- "Oh, I wonder if you were lucky enough to see a rare sun mirage? Actually every time you see..."
- "I dont know much about this topic, however, I am certain of what I saw yesterday at sunset and..."
- Breast Cancer: Genomics May Show Where Chemo Might Not Be Needed
- Gallup Poll: Great Example of How to Bias a Social Science Study
- Another Kardashian Craze Debunked
- Fad Friday: Ditch The Body Wrap!
- Commonly Cited Stat of 10 Bacteria for Every 1 Human Cell Is Wrong
- Why The EpiPen And Other Generic Drugs Are So Expensive
- Activity tracker uses heart rate to personalize amount of exercise needed to prevent death
- Moderate physical activity linked with 50 percent reduction in cardiovascular death in over-65s
- 20 cent school intervention stops unhealthy weight gain in children
- Low socioeconomic status associated with higher risk of second heart attack or stroke
- Smartphone detects atrial fibrillation with existing hardware