Dr. Jon Cowan, the CEO of Peak Achievement Training, says they have found the “Cupid brainwave” – what they call Neureka! brainwaves that are related to feelings of love, happiness and gratitude. He presented his experimental findings at recent meetings of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, and at the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback. Their claim: People who enhance these feelings have stronger Neureka! brainwave patterns.
Article: In Time For Valentine’s Day: A Science Way To Measure Love
"TiMER", the best science romantic comedy you did not see. Neuroscientists invent a way to tell you when you will meet your 'soulmate'.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Increase In Volcanic Eruptions At The End Of The Ice Age Caused By Melting Ice Caps And Erosion
- From The Great Wall To The Great Collider
- Top Secret: On Confidentiality On Scientific Issues, Across The Ring And Across The Bedroom
- Teens Are More Caring When They Feel Support From Others
- Would New Planet X Clear Its Orbit? - And Any Better Name Than "Planet Nine"?
- Can Animals Thrive Without Oxygen?
- Stop Using BMI To Determine Health
- "I know, that's precisely why I want more ;)..."
- "Thanks Andrea, I will try... I've already published something from (2) above a couple of days ago..."
- "My wish list: 1) some clips from the material I discarded from the book (because of its controversial..."
- "for conservatives, the issue is punishing women for having sex. they also do not like uppity scientists..."
- "Liber (Dionysius in Greece) because he is one of the few major Roman gods that does not already..."
- Florida Declares Zika Virus State of Emergency
- Indonesia’s Many Human Physical Deformities: A Closer Look
- Spinal ‘Column’: Love for Hunchback Dog, Breakthrough for 8-Yr-Old Girl
- BMI is Bologna
- Energy Drinks: The Dose Makes the Poison
- California’s Prop 65: Bad For Public Acceptance Of Science, About To Get Worse
- Study compares effectiveness of phone-based and web-based smoking cessation programs in four states
- Treatments that reduce knee buckling may help prevent falls in older adults
- Faces of black children as young as 5 evoke negative biases
- Agricultural policies in Africa could be harming the poorest
- Cambridge researcher develops smartphone app to map Swiss-German dialects