Put mouthwash in your mouth? Some of the ingredients you don't even want to put down your drain.
Nothing tells you what you need to know about government wishful thinking than efforts to stick flouride in everything. Sure, it fights cavities but it is also linked to cancer and neurological diseases. You'd best stay away from it until the science is more clear.
Want a simple recipe for mouthwash that won't kill fish due to alcohol content or give you brain damage?
Baking soda or sea salt
A drop of peppermint
Really, that's it.
Earthtalk: Spit Out The Mouthwash by Roddy Scheer and Doug Moss, The Daily Mamaroneck
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Five Stages Of A Dying Theory
- Russian scientists increase DVD storage capacity million times
- Time, Wittgenstein And Language Scaffolding
- President Elect Trump - Why Climate Change Is No Longer A Political Issue Outside The US
- Should Pregnant Women Be Concerned About BPA?
- Australopithecus Afarensis: ‘Lucy’ Was A Tree Climber?
- Neanderthals: Not So Dumb
- "Yes for sure. If you need support then there are several facebook groups where you can meet other..."
- "Hi F,okay, I see your point of view. Yes, there are many feelings at play when one joins the bandwagon..."
- "Hi, I somehow disagree with your view of theorists: it was not belief or disbelief in the potential..."
- "Your really really positive and sure that nothing is going to happen please Mr walker i am actually..."
- "It was the same last Christmas. That was the first time I heard about all this but I expect it..."
- Annoying Studies’ Series: Newborn Weight Gain (Again!)
- Five PM? Time for Breakfast!
- Include Aerobic Fitness in Physical Exams, Heart Association Recommends
- Female Vervet Monkeys Assault Males that Do Not Participate in Fights
- Vaginal Ring Effective for HIV Infection Prevention
- Winter is No Wonderland