Put mouthwash in your mouth? Some of the ingredients you don't even want to put down your drain.
Nothing tells you what you need to know about government wishful thinking than efforts to stick flouride in everything. Sure, it fights cavities but it is also linked to cancer and neurological diseases. You'd best stay away from it until the science is more clear.
Want a simple recipe for mouthwash that won't kill fish due to alcohol content or give you brain damage?
Baking soda or sea salt
A drop of peppermint
Really, that's it.
Earthtalk: Spit Out The Mouthwash by Roddy Scheer and Doug Moss, The Daily Mamaroneck
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Traditional Medicine: Thunder God Vine As Potential Obesity Treatment
- Could Better Psychology Tests Have Predicted The Germanwings Suicide Crash?
- Numenta And IBM To Build Biologically Inspired Intelligent Machines.
- Australopithecus Deyiremeda: New Human Ancestor In Ethiopia
- "Boys With Toys" - Was It Sexist?
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Antidepressants More Effective Than Assumed
- " Here's what everyone needs to know about nuclear energy, in a nutshell ---> (1) Nuclear energy..."
- "Oh, that is what you meant, ;-)Sadly, it is hype. The paper is still very far from a mapping between..."
- "I like that Tolle does not focus on the usual pseudo psychology and blame traumatic events in the..."
- "Just released on the subject and favoring the view I expressed so poorly http://www.ipmu.jp/node/21..."
- "You are seeing firsthand what we have been up against. I just want to say to some of these people..."
Books By Writers Here