Put mouthwash in your mouth? Some of the ingredients you don't even want to put down your drain.
Nothing tells you what you need to know about government wishful thinking than efforts to stick flouride in everything. Sure, it fights cavities but it is also linked to cancer and neurological diseases. You'd best stay away from it until the science is more clear.
Want a simple recipe for mouthwash that won't kill fish due to alcohol content or give you brain damage?
Baking soda or sea salt
A drop of peppermint
Really, that's it.
Earthtalk: Spit Out The Mouthwash by Roddy Scheer and Doug Moss, The Daily Mamaroneck
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- This Year Easter Falls On The Correct Date According To Newton
- BP's Extreme Climate Forecast: Storm-proofing For Shareholders Or Corporate Handcuffs?
- Super Collider Finds Evidence We Are Not Alone In The Universe
- Insecticide Rebranded As Personalized Medicine For Insects
- Instead of an April's Fool
- FMRI Study Finds That Mindfulness More Effective Than Scientology At Clearing Thetans
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- "Bullshit article. The study may be valid but the article is bullshit by saying .mp3 will die WORLDWIDE..."
- "Most of European lineages of haplogroup T are indigenous to Europe. There are a lot of T branches..."
- "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried..."
- Human walking - now with more efficiency thanks to an ankle exoskeleton
- South by Southwest - the case of the missing Latinos
- Simpler antibiotic treatments could help millions of infants who lack access to hospitals
- Blood test trumps standard screening in detecting Down syndrome early in pregnancy
- Causalation paper: Each hour of TV daily increases risk of diabetes by 3.4 percent
Books By Writers Here