Put mouthwash in your mouth? Some of the ingredients you don't even want to put down your drain.
Nothing tells you what you need to know about government wishful thinking than efforts to stick flouride in everything. Sure, it fights cavities but it is also linked to cancer and neurological diseases. You'd best stay away from it until the science is more clear.
Want a simple recipe for mouthwash that won't kill fish due to alcohol content or give you brain damage?
Baking soda or sea salt
A drop of peppermint
Really, that's it.
Earthtalk: Spit Out The Mouthwash by Roddy Scheer and Doug Moss, The Daily Mamaroneck
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Pseudoscience Creeping Into Your Conference? A Case In GMOs And Glyphosate
- My Thoughts On The LIGO-VIRGO Result
- Are Dark Matter Scientists About To Prove Its Existence?
- Henri Poincaré Predicted The Existence Of Gravitational Waves As Early As June 5, 1905
- Beyond Diamonds And Gems: The World's Rarest Minerals
- Gravitational Waves? Watch the LIGO press conference at 10:30 Eastern.
- The power of GW150914
- "I like the argument on how evolving the entertainment technology are, the human being still enjoy..."
- "The power flux (power per unit area) of plane gravitational waves can be derived from Einstein's..."
- "Thanks for your helpful remark. I would appreciate a specific answer to my question,relating to..."
- "It had no evidence, just a one-page paper claiming a mitochondrial hypothesis on aging and the..."
- "With your statistics background I would really be interested in hearing your opinion on something..."
- Beard Microbiology: Grubby Hipsters May Be On To Something
- Water Tops the List of Health Concerns for Competitive Eaters
- Natural Flavors Are More Radioactive Than Artificial Ones.
- Bariatric Surgery Beneficial Even for Older People
- Opiates No Better at Easing Knee Osteoarthritis Pain
- BRCA Tests Increasing for Younger Breast Cancer Patients