One of the results of the conference "ComunicareFisica 2012" I attended last week (and about which I wrote extensively in the past few posts) was, for me, getting convinced that Twitter cannot really be ignored. I have subscribed long ago and never really used it much, but now I am going to be more careful with that medium. I intend to tweet there news on HEP as well as other things I find interesting. I promise it will be a high signal-to-noise channel.
So this post is just to say that you are all welcome to follow me on twitter at @dorigo. See you there!
As for Facebook: I am also there, of course (search for my name if you want to). I am however not usually accepting friendship from anybody, so be sure to write something in your friend request. Prerequisite for strangers is to have commented on this blog at least once or twice!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Mexican Team Develops Cosmic Ray Detector For The Large Hadron Collider
- San Andreas, The Movie: 5 Geology Facts Versus Fictions
- Will Female Viagra Be An FDA Boner?
- Programmatic Marketing: Sometimes It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- The Serious Physics Of Super Balls
- Catechins In Green Tea Reduce Prostate Cancer In Men At High Risk
- "From my interactions with international female students, they pretty much all say that science..."
- "Thanks for the comments! My limited experience with the FDA has given me the impression that..."
- "Thanks for the excellent analysis. Compare it, though, to the recent material here in S2.0 about..."
- "We usually tried to avoid ethanol for obvious reasons, but were fine with DMSO. Didn't much care..."
- "When that paragraph started, I assumed it was one of the practical physics challenges as part of..."