One of the results of the conference "ComunicareFisica 2012" I attended last week (and about which I wrote extensively in the past few posts) was, for me, getting convinced that Twitter cannot really be ignored. I have subscribed long ago and never really used it much, but now I am going to be more careful with that medium. I intend to tweet there news on HEP as well as other things I find interesting. I promise it will be a high signal-to-noise channel.
So this post is just to say that you are all welcome to follow me on twitter at @dorigo. See you there!
As for Facebook: I am also there, of course (search for my name if you want to). I am however not usually accepting friendship from anybody, so be sure to write something in your friend request. Prerequisite for strangers is to have commented on this blog at least once or twice!
Follow Me On Twitter
- Winter 2017 LHC Results: The Higgs Is Still There, But...
- HulloMail(TM) Takes Its BlackBerry Smartphone Application To A New Level With Enhanced Features And Improved Usability
- MSSM Reach Of An Extended Tevatron Running
- Voice-Email Innovator HulloMail(TM) Launches Its Highly Anticipated IPhone App And Debuts Its Powerful New Smart Voice Messaging Technology
- A Slow-Motion Particle Collision In Anomaly!