I have recently created a blog-site called Life-Dialogues that covers the latest topics in neuroscience, stem cell biology, cancer and molecular biology.
So- if you were wondering where all my contents went- you can find my recent contents at life-dialogues.weebly.com. To hear about my recent articles, you can also join the lifedialogues group on Facebook or follow me at twitter@lifedialogues.
Science2.0 is after-all the place where I published my earlier blogs, so I would still like to share my contents with the community here. I have decided to post a few of my most-read contents here for your reading pleasure. Stay tuned!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Would You Pay $11 For A Carbon-Free Holiday?
- No, Earth's Magnetic Field Is Not About To Flip
- Dietary Restriction, Circadian Rhythm, And Long Life
- The Mysterious Z Boson Width Measurement - CDF 1989
- Thanksgiving Science 2015
- Complex Grammar Of The Genomic Language
- New Gene Map Reveals Cancer's Achilles Heel
- " What makes this time around more significant than 2003? or 2008? or 2012? Again, what are your..."
- "Don't forget, he lives in a different time zone than the majority of the people who post here...."
- "I hope that wat pete421 person is saying is not true mr walker and u or astronomers are not lying..."
- "take it u cant answer my question mr walker ..."
- "so then zeit u don't belive this nibiru then is that wat u are saying ..."