I have recently created a blog-site called Life-Dialogues that covers the latest topics in neuroscience, stem cell biology, cancer and molecular biology.
So- if you were wondering where all my contents went- you can find my recent contents at life-dialogues.weebly.com. To hear about my recent articles, you can also join the lifedialogues group on Facebook or follow me at twitter@lifedialogues.
Science2.0 is after-all the place where I published my earlier blogs, so I would still like to share my contents with the community here. I have decided to post a few of my most-read contents here for your reading pleasure. Stay tuned!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- #GAMERGATE Style Harassment Does Not Happen in the Male Dominated Sciences
- Climate Change: It’s Only Human To Exaggerate, But Science Itself Does Not
- From Mindless Physics To Physics Of Mind
- Should First Responders Use Acupuncture And Hypnosis During Disasters?
- 24 hours with Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3
- How Mitochondria Began - Parasitic Coevolution Gets A New Wrinkle
- Not All Fat Is Equal: Amping Up Adenosine May Melt 'Love Handles'
- "This kind of nonsense is what I am not a fan of - unfortunately, because hypnosis works so infrequently..."
- "It's because scientists don't completely cram their lectures full of politics, blacklist people..."
- "Hank I found this link on Facebook and I see on your about me page you have written a book well..."
- "No correlation? 8 of the 10 wealthiest counties voted for the president in 2008 and 2012. And they..."
- "You think this bothers me? Both gamergate and anti-gamergate supporters are behaving in immature..."
- Natural Resources Defense Council sues EPA to block rollout of Dow Enlist Duo GMO system
- Enviros file suit to block new Dow AgroSciences GMO herbicide and seeds
- Couples can protect children from devastating mutations with new IVF methods
- Food 2.0: Will farmers be able to meet the ecological challenges ahead?
- General Mills’ Cascadian Farm launches ‘bee-friendly’ campaign, GMO critics unimpressed
- Can genes pass from genetically modified food into our blood, posing dangers?
- Study shows medication is frequently, unintentionally given incorrectly to young children
- Mummy remains refute antiquity of ankylosing spondylitis
- Scientists say national Alzheimer's plan milestones must be strengthened to meet goal by 2025
- Head injury causes the immune system to attack the brain
- Viagra protects the heart beyond the bedroom