I have recently created a blog-site called Life-Dialogues that covers the latest topics in neuroscience, stem cell biology, cancer and molecular biology.
So- if you were wondering where all my contents went- you can find my recent contents at life-dialogues.weebly.com. To hear about my recent articles, you can also join the lifedialogues group on Facebook or follow me at twitter@lifedialogues.
Science2.0 is after-all the place where I published my earlier blogs, so I would still like to share my contents with the community here. I have decided to post a few of my most-read contents here for your reading pleasure. Stay tuned!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- Football Physics: The Science Of Deflategate
- Superbugs: How Montezuma's Revenge Impacts Society Long After That Trip
- The Plot Of The Week: CMS Search For Majorana Neutrinos
- Atmospheric Warming Heats The Bottom Of Ice Sheets Also
- Is Glass A Solid Or A Liquid? Yes
- Deflate-gate: Cheating People versus a Flawed Pre-Game Process
- "Error bars are the responsible thing to do. I don't see an aesthetic problem. Nice pix last week..."
- "I think a smaller market means a lot higher quality. We get so many terrible pop songs because..."
- "The air inside a leather football is not an ideal gas. That is what I meant.As far as the..."
- "I don't agree at all. Classical music appeals to certain people and always will. That there aren't..."
- "Not sure what you mean by 'the air is not ideal, this is a leather football', since whether air..."
- Ventricular assist devices induce heart muscle regeneration
- Targeting DNA repair pathways could provide better treatment for neuroblastoma in kids
- KIT gene linked to drug resistance in testicular cancer
- Concerns over skin whitener marketing
- Mortality-To-Incidence Equation Helps Identify Global Disparities in Cancer Screening and Treatment