I have recently created a blog-site called Life-Dialogues that covers the latest topics in neuroscience, stem cell biology, cancer and molecular biology.
So- if you were wondering where all my contents went- you can find my recent contents at life-dialogues.weebly.com. To hear about my recent articles, you can also join the lifedialogues group on Facebook or follow me at twitter@lifedialogues.
Science2.0 is after-all the place where I published my earlier blogs, so I would still like to share my contents with the community here. I have decided to post a few of my most-read contents here for your reading pleasure. Stay tuned!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- ATLAS Higgs Challenge Results
- Radical Rethink: Sugars Are The Only Cause Of Tooth Decay
- Life After The 125 GeV Higgs: What Is Left Of Two-Higgs Doublet Models
- Genetically Modified Wheat, Without The GMO Drama
- It's Almost 2015 - So Where Is My Hoverboard?
- Drugs For Mild Hypertension In Low Risk People Questioned
- No books for you! City Colleges of Chicago Students.
- "Okay. But the Cubs winning the series?..."
- "There is nothing in this that indicts climate science, I simply make fun of things that are not..."
- "I am not understanding the point of this, other than a complete waste of time, money and resources..."
- "I'm confused by your article Hank, by what I'm interpriting you seem to be saying that the idea..."
- "The barycenter of the Solar System wobbles due to the motion of the planets.Here..."