I have recently created a blog-site called Life-Dialogues that covers the latest topics in neuroscience, stem cell biology, cancer and molecular biology.
So- if you were wondering where all my contents went- you can find my recent contents at life-dialogues.weebly.com. To hear about my recent articles, you can also join the lifedialogues group on Facebook or follow me at twitter@lifedialogues.
Science2.0 is after-all the place where I published my earlier blogs, so I would still like to share my contents with the community here. I have decided to post a few of my most-read contents here for your reading pleasure. Stay tuned!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A 3 TeV Dielectron Event By CMS !
- Germany Versus Science, Round Two
- The Dynamical Origin Of Quantum Mechanics (I)
- Mountain Doomed: CO2 Bubbles And Heart Attacks
- Bt Spray In The Organic Movement: Hypocrisy Or Scientific Illiteracy?
- Study Finds Atrazine Pesticide Doesn't Impact Aquatic Plant Life
- Aspartame: Believe Science, Or A Homeopath Like Joe Mercola?
- "That is helpful. Thanks. And you are NOT a doody head...."
- "A 4 workday a week work time table sounds very nice and attractive, but a world with a cut throat..."
- "You can translate this that by : At most, 9% of the overall cause comes from. This is not a perfect..."
- "I don't drink coffee, my drink of choice is Pepsi. And since I found out I'm lactose intolerant..."
- "You will have to sum the 0.002 probability of a background generated surprising events over all..."