I have recently created a blog-site called Life-Dialogues that covers the latest topics in neuroscience, stem cell biology, cancer and molecular biology.
So- if you were wondering where all my contents went- you can find my recent contents at life-dialogues.weebly.com. To hear about my recent articles, you can also join the lifedialogues group on Facebook or follow me at twitter@lifedialogues.
Science2.0 is after-all the place where I published my earlier blogs, so I would still like to share my contents with the community here. I have decided to post a few of my most-read contents here for your reading pleasure. Stay tuned!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Traditional Medicine: Thunder God Vine As Potential Obesity Treatment
- Could Better Psychology Tests Have Predicted The Germanwings Suicide Crash?
- Numenta And IBM To Build Biologically Inspired Intelligent Machines.
- Australopithecus Deyiremeda: New Human Ancestor In Ethiopia
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Antidepressants More Effective Than Assumed
- "Boys With Toys" - Was It Sexist?
- "So about radiating black holes, see http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2015/04/006.html About..."
- "Thanks, glad this helps. I can do a search for it. First it seems that Lyme disease itself is surely..."
- "Wouldnt that be nice. My guess is the same reason medical science is doing so little to nothing..."
- "Robert, I'd love to hear your comments as to Plum Island and the idea of it being related to Lyme..."
- "Excellent article! For not having Morgellon's or personally knowing someone that does you sure..."