Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- M60-UCD1: Tiny Galaxy, Supermassive Black Hole
- Hurricane Polo
- Double Mastectomy: 'Angelina Effect' Has Been Long-lasting
- Sound Vibrations To Reduce Pesticides And Boost Harvests?
- The Wealth Under Afghanistan
- Witness The Singularity AI Nanotech Co-Evolutionary Merger
- UM171: New Molecule Allows For 10X Increase In Adult Stem Cell Transplants
- "Genetic algorithms would be a step back toward (simulation of) evolution in isolated testbeds (computer)..."
- "That's all true. However, if you're in a country where a weeks wages amounts to say $20,..."
- "That is not a greed issue, as is commonly portrayed, it is a 'herd immunity' issue. Just like overuse..."
- "The one problem with some of the GM foods isn't the genetics or the modifications...it's that patents..."
- "I thought this was interestinggreening-the-worlds-deserts..."