Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Sepsis Is Largely Unknown But It Puts One Million People In The Hospital Each Year
- Lexus Hoverboard Gets Off The Ground
- Plastics May Be Making Men Infertile - Or Not
- What May Be Missing From Quantum Computing - A Quantum Middle Man
- What Food Can You Safely Share With An ET?
- Why We Still Love Alice In Wonderland
- Non-Verbal Smell Test May Be Indicator Of Autism
- "I am going to shut-up for a few days, read, think, and ask questions on a stack exchange or two..."
- "i am a vampire and Yes we do exist and we feed too. I can say not all vampires are good because..."
- "In Ohio you can get a wide variety of fireworks, you just have to take it out of the state to use..."
- "Hi Tommaso, I think the use of pink to symbolise women involvement could be viewed as patronising..."
Books By Writers Here