Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- From The Great Wall To The Great Collider
- Early Human Ancestor Did Not Have The Jaws Of A Nutcracker
- How Gut Inflammation Sparks Colon Cancer
- Increase In Volcanic Eruptions At The End Of The Ice Age Caused By Melting Ice Caps And Erosion
- A Conservative Argument For Genetic Modification Of Embryos
- Would New Planet X Clear Its Orbit? - And Any Better Name Than "Planet Nine"?
- Top Secret: On Confidentiality On Scientific Issues, Across The Ring And Across The Bedroom
- "I must disagree with the physics of what this author has written. I may have some basis for..."
- "Those are the same arguments for progressives. Scientists are playing God and thwarting the will..."
- "Okay, this is easy to check, just go here: Current Impact Risks. Everything is shown..."
- "Jeez, don't you guys spell check or proofread your articles?..."
- "Faunus was the god of shepherds and planet nine is the shepherd of the trans-NeptunIan objects..."
- Surge in Hep B Cases Should Not Be A Surprise
- Pertussis Booster Protection Declines Rapidly Over 4 Years
- Unapproved Stem Cell Therapies – A Menace to Public Health
- Enjoying the Sun’s Vitamin D, While Blocking Skin Cancer
- Norovirus: From Satan’s Biohazard Lab To Your Duodenum
- Health Briefs: What You Missed Over the Weekend
- VA health system faces significant challenges, studies find
- Millennials say one thing but do another when choosing chocolate, study finds
- NREL explains the higher cellulolytic activity of a vital microorganism
- 200,000 fish bones suggest ancient Scandinavian people were more complex than thought
- Claims for solar cell efficiency put to test at NREL