Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Neil Tyson On The Politics Of Science Denial
- Corals: Not So Passive, They Are Nature's Tiny Engineers
- Global 'Roadmap' Shows Where To Put Roads Without Costing The Earth
- Mutating Ebola Viruses Not As Scary As Evolving Ones
- Low Carb Vs. Low Fat Diets: Which Is Better?
- How The Higgs Became The Target Of Run 2 At The Tevatron
- Raloxifene: X-Ray Scattering Reveals A New Mode Of Action For Osteoporosis Drug
- "Hontas - This is obviously not limited to issues of human sexuality, although you are able to see..."
- "when it comes to vaccine denial, the left representation is far greater than global warming denial..."
- "Hank - You are probably a nice guy and mean well. But Tyson on Cosmos re Global Warming was like..."
- "The whole thing would be sad if it weren't so destructive...."
- "I criticized Cosmos before it was cool - the show butchered the history of Bruno and it was clearly..."
- Residency training predicts physicians' ability to practice conservatively
- Experiences make you happier than possessions -- Before and after
- Enzyme controlling metastasis of breast cancer identified
- Study links sex hormone levels in the blood to risk of sudden cardiac arrest
- Food supplements plus cash to poor families reduces rates of child malnutrition in Niger