Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Some Celiac Disease May Be Due To Viruses
- Pubic Hair Grooming Common Among Some US Women
- How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine
- Out Of Africa: What They Do Not Tell Us
- Brain Cancer: Why Glioblastoma Is So Difficult To Treat
- Swarm Bots Kill Mass Shooter
- Can A New Rule Trigger A Second EU Referendum? Petition 4 Millon Signatures, Nearly 12% Of Total Votes Cast
- "He's just a physicist, dabbling. PS: His second reference in no way is trying to say Neanderthal..."
- "Science researchers did the CARET study, to see if vitamin A could chemo-prevent lung cancer (it..."
- "Whether or not a conclusion can be used for bad purposes should never be the reason to shut down..."
- "This is a shockingly racist, repulsive, pseudoscientific article. It is so depressing to find it..."
- Vaccine against Zika virus tested successfully in mice
- The irony of awkward
- Aussie innovation changing how we experience the Tour de France and Rio Olympics
- An anti-apoE4 specific monoclonal antibody counteracts the pathological effects of apoE4 in vivo
- Thousands on one chip: New method to study proteins