Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Poisons Chemists Hate, But You Just Ate
- CERN And LIP Openings For Graduate Students In Physics - Good $$$
- Supersymmetry Is About To Be Discovered, Kane Says
- Our Ethical Responsibilities To Baby Terraformed Worlds - Like Parents
- End Racist Sexism At US Universities Now
- A New Target For Machado Joseph Disease Treatment
- Single Top Production At The LHC
- "What can I do or say that could help?..."
- "I no people that have thought about commiting suicide because of this nibiru I don't think I could..."
- "No, I'm not saying you have to take my word for it. I'm saying with just a bit of common sense..."
- "Are these chemical that a purposely put into these foods are are they naturally occurring? If they..."
- "Who knows. Why did they say that the world would end in 2012? Maybe some of them believe it.Yes..."
- Type-2 Diabetes Drug Ineffective for Obese, Type-1 Teens
- Insulin Pill Could Revolutionize Diabetes Treatment
- For Hypertension Patients, Nearly Half Lack Proper Care
- Antibiotic Resistance: Beginning of the End?
- Give to ACSH on Giving Tuesday!
- Global Energy Balance Network and Coke: What Emails Reveal
- Photonic 'sintering' may create new solar, electronics manufacturing technologies
- How does your garden grow? For cancer patients, small gardens could bring big benefits
- Unique study maps political orientation of all 50 US states over time
- After hip-replacement surgery, medication use decreases
- Red means 'go' to therapeutic viruses