Our friends at LiveScience love Garth's stuff so much (*) they threw out the idea for a nifty widget that will give you a little drop-down tool and let you see lots of his equations.
So if you are unsure whether or not to bluff in Texas Hold 'Em, simply stop the game, pull out your iPhone, and plug in the numbers.
Likewise if you are standing in line at Starbucks and unsure how many cups of coffee you should have, this widget can tell you.
Basically, you can completely abdicate responsibility for your own decisions. Leave it to Garth. He knows what he's doing.
(*) We love them too!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Dopamine Receptor Agonist Drugs Linked To Gambling And Hypersexuality
- New Tractor Beam Can Repel And Attract
- Amenhotep III: Ancient Egyptian Mummies Didn't Have Spinal Arthritis
- What's Hiding Under The Clouds Of Venus - Heavy Metal Frost?
- #GAMERGATE Style Harassment Does Not Happen in the Male Dominated Sciences
- Get A Heart On: Viagra Is Good Outside The Bedroom Too
- Psychiatry Should Switch From Symptom-based Prescriptions To Target-based
- "I think we all are atheist, agnostics, and believers throughout our life time. I also, think some..."
- "Author-- Was it necessary to add the pejorative comment-- Even 2,000 years ago people made fun..."
- "The scenario mentioned above (Poor person shows up at emergency room with a fever... No health..."
- "Actually, I used to believe. It was what I was taught as a child and I was raised a Christian...."
- "Exactly. I cannot prove unequivocally that unicorns, fairies, leprechauns, or Bigfoot exist. But..."
- Mutagenesis: One way Europeans wish it was 1936 again
- Closer examination of risk factors for Latinos underscores cultural diversity
- Saving bees requires less pesticides, changing farming
- Could GM plants replace airport security scanners?
- In a battle of brains, chimpanzees match human toddlers
- ‘Urban farmers’ behind GMO labeling initiatives
- Measuring on ice: Researchers create 'smart' ice skating blade
- Paralyzed man recovers some function following transplantation of OECs and nerve bridge
- Exposure to traffic pollution during pregnancy can damage future child's lungs
- Non-smokers exposed to 3 times above safe levels of particles when living with smokers
- The Lancet: Three people infected with Ebola predicted to fly from West Africa every month if no exit screening takes place