(The other talks that night were fantastic--did you know some high school students engineered a bacterium to heal concrete?--and will also be posted online soon.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Life After The 125 GeV Higgs: What Is Left Of Two-Higgs Doublet Models
- Bioinformatics Tool Shows Impact Of Probiotics On Gut Microbiota
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Reset To Pristine State
- Meet Graphene's Sexy New Cousin Germanene
- Captured: The Sound Of An Atom
- Usurped By Legend: A Review Of Matthew Gavin Frank’s ‘Preparing The Ghost’
- Environmental Scientists Make The Environmental Case For Fracking
- " I remember as a boy, about ten years after the war, we were told to be as vigilant against..."
- "Perhaps if the term science fiction weren't already taken for a genre that might be more accurately..."
- "Students would be given vouchers for their textbooks instead of money in the bank, to ensure they..."
- "I know, the realities of the truth to any idealist is akin to holy water to a vampire - or religion..."
- "Yes. Of course. You're right. Nothing innovative is being explored here. The -only- thing they're..."