(The other talks that night were fantastic--did you know some high school students engineered a bacterium to heal concrete?--and will also be posted online soon.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis: Genetic Clues Of Severe Food Allergy
- 3X Saturated Fat In The Diet Doesn't Increase It In Blood
- Is Religion A Consolation Worth Having?
- Interstellar Is A Dangerous Fantasy Of US Colonialism
- Still No Contact with NASA's Sun-watching Probe
- Extraordinary Claims: Review My Paper For $10
- "I think the title says it all: Exxon-Backed Legislation to Increase Corporate Influence over EPA’s..."
- "It's funny that the pro-science party is worrying about reproducibility - the hallmark of quality..."
- "Public health groups, scientists, and environmental groups warned in a letter to lawmakers that..."
- "It's just politics. Right now, we pay academics taxpayer money and they are able to spend their..."
- "From my understanding that statement is false. Those bills are anti-EPA and not anti-science..."
- Modified DNA backbone enables success of existing and novel oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Gene in kidney may play role in high blood pressure
- Panel-based genetic diagnostic testing for inherited eye disease proves highly accurate
- Research finds tooth enamel fast-track in humans
- Good news for cocaine users: Caffeine counters cocaine's effects on women's estrus cycles