(The other talks that night were fantastic--did you know some high school students engineered a bacterium to heal concrete?--and will also be posted online soon.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Will Aspartame Critics Now Be Less Bitter?
- New Ice Age Is Coming, By 2030, Says Analysis
- New Results From The LHC At 13 TeV!
- (Well)-Paid PhD Position In Physics Offered In Padova, Italy
- People Are Not Scared Of GMO Warning Labels
- An Anti-Aging Pill Is Still A Long Way Off
- Michelangelo Likely Used Mathematics When Painting The Creation Of Adam
- "Methanol (wood alcohol) is 11% of aspartame, so one can diet drink gives 22 mg methanol, which..."
- "Josh, this is one of best articles I've read!..."
- "There are two zero-entries data points not shown (semi-log graph).Nobody gets excited by two events..."
- "That was a pun! Excesses usually appear toward the end of a spectrum... and the energy being 1..."
- "Aaron E. Carroll gives case against sugar and for aspartame in New York Times: Rich Murray 2015..."