A Quantum of Political Entanglement
If you like your science laced with humour, or your politics laced with (almost) science, then you will enjoy reading this scientific analysis of a politician.
Friction, magnetism, relativity, quantum mechanics - all are covered in “The
physics of Nigel Farage”.
Even the URL is worth a read - http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/may/07/physics-nigel-farage-.
image source - The Independent
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- Science Graduates Are Not Good At Math – But Why?
- The Glaciers Of Mars
- The Origin Of Neptune And Uranus
- Depression Surveys Linked To Unnecessary Antidepressant Prescriptions
- Why Ice Sheets Will Keep Melting For Centuries To Come
- "Some salts such as salts made from a reaction of a strong acid and a weak base can react with water..."
- "I've looked into this. It's a physics-free zone, and sooo condescending. I mean, take a look at..."
- "Hi Tommaso,What about the running mass? Wouldn't the top mass appear a little lower in CMS than..."
- "salt also kills fleas---if you have fleas, just buy some cheap table salt and put it into your..."
- "I appreciate the article, but I would have preferred a less overstated title. Yes, salt is an issue..."
- Asthma symptoms kicking up? Check your exposure to air pollution
- Smithsonian scientists discover coral's best defender against an army of sea stars
- High-dose vitamin D for ICU patients who are vitamin D deficient does not improve outcomes
- New study finds university health schools' use of holistic admissions has positive impact
- Gut bacteria promote obesity in mice