A Quantum of Political Entanglement
If you like your science laced with humour, or your politics laced with (almost) science, then you will enjoy reading this scientific analysis of a politician.
Friction, magnetism, relativity, quantum mechanics - all are covered in “The
physics of Nigel Farage”.
Even the URL is worth a read - http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/may/07/physics-nigel-farage-.
image source - The Independent
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Could A Star Orbit A Planet? - Just For Fun
- Supertranslations And Eternal Ghosts: Black Holes No Closer To Being Understood
- Bel's Temple in Palmyra Is No More
- Blade Runner: The Science In The Fiction
- Highlights From ICNFP 2015
- If Happy Meal Law Passes, NYC Kids Will Frown
- An Historical Moment For Diabetes
- "Academics do not keep their jobs according to how many people see their FB posts! Publications..."
- "Joe Mercola is not a mature counterbalance to anything. He is a fear-promoting merchant of doubt..."
- "That took a long time. The investment was worth it though. The story feels logically consistent..."
- "True, because there are no objective standards, and high impact factor science journals are not..."
- "I should say that I am pissed off, and at the same time I feel ashamed as I do seem to care more..."
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider confirms tiny drops of early universe 'perfect' fluid
- Magnetic fields provide a new way to communicate wirelessly
- With tobacco, what you don't know can kill you sooner
- Isthminia panamensis: New species of ancient river dolphin discovered
- Smoking prevalence stays the same but people who want to quit are up