A Quantum of Political Entanglement
If you like your science laced with humour, or your politics laced with (almost) science, then you will enjoy reading this scientific analysis of a politician.
Friction, magnetism, relativity, quantum mechanics - all are covered in “The
physics of Nigel Farage”.
Even the URL is worth a read - http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/may/07/physics-nigel-farage-.
image source - The Independent
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- What May Be Missing From Quantum Computing - A Quantum Middle Man
- Almost One In Three US Adults Owns A Gun But Murder Rates Have Plummeted
- Math, Time and Obesity
- Obese Teens Are Less Likely To Use Contraception
- The Missing Memristor Has NOT Been Found Published By Nature Group
- Predictive Coding Theory: How Our Brains Recognize Faces From Minimal Information
- Why Horror Games Give Us The Fright We're Looking For
- "Where did you get that statistic? ..."
- "So from 20 times the gun linked murder rate of all other OECD countries down to 19.5 times? Still..."
- "Vegan parents investigated for neglect after baby son found severely malnourished - said they..."
- "Good news on two fronts.Although I get a kick out of insulting people now and then (OK, maybe a..."
- "Ugh, there are three paths I wish I could take this conversation now. History has taught me that..."