That is why even in the supplement industry exempted from most oversight, FDA will bring the hammer down on products with those.
So throw them out if you own them though, honestly, if you bought something because it checked off all those boxes while having no benefit, you are not reading science sites.
- Mother’s Touch Formula: Probiotic, Prebiotic, Non-GMO, And Lying About FDA 'Approval'
- Reese's Is Making A Vegan Peanut Butter Cup- Here Are 3 More Ways To Make Candy Sound Healthy
- Cashew Spread Is Not Butter And States Are Closing Regulatory Loopholes FDA Will Not
- FTC Cracks Down On Osteopath Bryn Jarald Henderson And Shady Stem Cell Therapies
- Standards Of Identity, And Fighting Confusing Food Labels- Some Hope FDA Might Still Be On The Case