- Aflatoxins, Pesticides, GMOs And Cancer
As it turns out, there is a well-established relationship between pesticides, GMO crops, cancer and any number of other diseases, but it’s probably not the link that most people assume-- and certainly not what you read in the press these days. ...
Article - James Njoroge - Jan 28 2020 - 10:47am
- Environmental Protection Agency Puts Some Sense Back Into Federal Water Rules
A few years ago, after concern about the administration's efforts to use EPA to pick and choose winners in the private sector reached a crescendo, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that EPA "violated publicity or propaganda and ant ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 28 2020 - 10:51am
- A Reason For More Farmed Salmon: 48 Million Wild Fish Per Year Just In Two Alaska Areas
A new analysis used Alaska Department of Fish and Game data and fish estimates from 2007 to 2016 to quantify the number and value of Pacific salmon harvested from streams, rivers, and lakes in Alaska. They estimate that it's 48,000,000 fish per year, ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 10 2020 - 1:28pm
- The Lack Of A Corporate Parent Will Doom Golden Rice, Say Critics
In the early days of the environmental war on agriculture, activists claimed they were not against the science itself, they were anti- corporate. They didn't want a company in charge of the food supply. The argument resonated with a lot of people, inc ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 11 2020 - 7:31am
- 11,000 Scientists + Micky Mouse Sign Climate Paper Without Fact Checking Cites- Carbon Tax Error- And Uncited Fate Of Humanity
This is not a high quality paper, it's riddled with errors. It should never have been on mainstream news or on TV. Those 11,000 scientists are not authors- they are just signatories and one of them is the illustrious professor Micky Mouse of the Mick ...
Article - Robert Walker - Feb 12 2020 - 1:10am
- 10 Ways That We Already Reduce Food Waste (1 To 5)
Article - Steve Savage - Feb 12 2020 - 9:52pm
- How More Grocery Stores Could Reduce Food Waste
An article in Manufacturing&Service Operations Management says that an increase in the number of stores directly decreases consumer waste. The reason is improved access to groceries which would men better distribution of inventory and price competitio ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 13 2020 - 8:31am
- If The American West Moves East, It May Not Be Taxes, It May Be Water
After the 2020 census, it is expected that California will lose a seat in Congress and Texas will gain it. Texans tout greater personal freedom and lower taxes but a new study says it may be water. California is mostly desert and gets the bulk of its water ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 14 2020 - 7:00am
- EPA Refuted A Meta-Analysis Claiming Glyphosate Can Cause Cancer And Senior Author Lianne Sheppard Doubled Down
A controversial February 2019 meta-analysis, a reanalysis of the most recent epidemiological data on glyphosate and cancer, suggested there was “a compelling link” between exposure to glyphosate-based herbicides and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), a cancer t ...
Article - Geoffrey Kabat - Feb 26 2020 - 8:01am
- The Benefits Of Coronavirus For The Health Of The Planet
A new sickness, COVID-19 known as Coronavirus 2019, has become one of the most worrying problems on the planet these days. Certainly, it could be a serious thing in many aspects, especially for the people who become infected and, consequently, for the hea ...
Article - Martín López Corr... - Mar 15 2020 - 6:41pm