- Locally Grown Food Is Believed By The Food 1%, But It Isn't Possible For Most Of The World
In western countries, there is a lot of talk about globalization and agriculture being negative things about the modern world. They instead offer terms like "agroecology" and "locally grown" and "sustainable." To paraphrase U. ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 18 2020 - 10:03am
- If Nature And Biodiversity Were Enough, Amazonians Wouldn't Routinely Starve
If we want to get a snapshot about what the ancient ways really meant for food, we need look no further than the Amazon, where despite living in the most biodiverse place on Earth, people go hungry. The reason is simple; they don't harness nature, the ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 27 2020 - 10:46am
- Australian Wildfires Caused By Not Enough Trees, Say Environmentalists
Fire breaks and responsible logging are overwhelmingly considered positives for forest management. Every native culture practiced removal of trees and controlled burns to mitigate risk of uncontrolled ones. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - May 6 2020 - 2:36pm
- The Army Corps Of Engineers Wanted To Prevent Hurricane Katrina Devastation, Environmentalists Sued, Now They 're Doing It Again
Conservation groups have frequently sued the U.S Army Corps of Engineers claiming that government scientists do not "properly" evaluate the environmental impacts of its plans to mitigate flood risk. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - May 14 2020 - 5:12pm
- XR Climate Activists “Please STOP Telling Children They May Not Grow Up”- Says IPCC Lead Author In Tweet
It’s so good to see some climate scientists at last starting to speak up about the awful over the top things Extinction Rebellion activists are saying, though I wish more would speak up and speak up more strongly. Here is a meme that may help with sharing ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 22 2020 - 4:31pm