The puzzle of dark energy, the dark cloud of 21st centry physics, is possibly solved. A postdoctorate, Wan-Jiung Hu, solves this puzzle in his book "Theories of Everything by Logic". Wan-Jiung Hu is a MD(National Taiwan University) and PhD(Johns Hopkins University). Currently, he is a postdoctorate in Taiwan. The author is highly interested in physics research as a formal member of German Society of Physic. The author is also an associate member of American Geophysical Union.
In the book, the author propose
that dark energy is actually light pressure. Photon emitted from galaxy will
travel and finally reach the peripheral galaxy. Then, light pressure can cause
our four dimensional universe to expansion. The logic is reasonable. The light
pressure formula, according to JC Maxwell, is P=kT^4/c. In addition, there is a
relation of temperature and accleration called Unruh-Hawking effect. This effect
is discovered by Professors Stephen Hawking and Unruh. The relation is
T=ah'/2pi*c*k. Combining light pressure formula and Unruh-Hawking effect, we can
see that light pressure P is in direct porportion to the fourth power of
acceleration a. This means light pressure causes the four dimensional spacetime
accelerating expansion. This matches the current astrophysical observation.
When photon approaches the peripheral galaxy, it can keep
on going along the curve of the universe. We can view universe as a expanding
bubble. Thus, photon will go around a circle in the peripheral universe. If we
let the period t=2pi*c/a=2pi*r/c=x/c, then we can re-write the Unruh effect as
T*t=h'/k. That is the temepature-time equation formula. This means that
temperature and time has inverse relation. In addition, we can also get a new
rewritten Unruh effect as T*x=ch'/k. This means the temperature and distance
also have inverse relation. Combining these two results, we can finally get a
light pressure-spacetime relation P=(pi^2/60)h'/t*x^3.
During the beginning universe, the temerature is high and
the light pressure P is also large. Thus, the acceleration a is large due to the
high temperature. This is called the inflation period of universe. In our
current universe, the background radiation temperature is only 2.73k, so the
accelerating expansion of our current universe is much slower. However, we can
still see the accelerating expansion. Based on the above equation, the
acceleration will be slower and slower in the future.
author's result is very exciting. In the book, the author also propose solutions
of dark matter and grand unified theory inside this book. Most important of all,
the author propose a new earthquake theory. This theory says that earthquake is
actually an abrupt EM radiation release from crust fissure and hole. The EM
radiation energy acting on crust causes earthquake. Thw author argue the current
plate tectonic earthquake theory. First, plate movement is a very slow and
continuous movement about 1cm per 30 years, and it can not explain the abrupt
and huge power earthquake. Second, many huge intraplate earthquke such as
Si-Chuan earthquake cannot be explained by the plate-tectonic theory. Third, the
plate tectonic theory cannot explain the earthquake light, ionosphere anomaly,
and other EM anomaly accompanying earthquake. By applying this new theory, we
can successfully explain earthqake light and ionosphere anomaly during major
earthquakes. It can also explain why EM anomaly is frequently observed during
earthquake. If we can monitor the change of EM radiation, we might be able to
The findings are very important. This
book deserves more attention form the public and academic, especially for
possible successful earthquake prediction.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Prevent Alzheimer's Disease By Drinking Beer?
- Exposure To BPA – It’s Not What Some People Think
- Cometary Globule CG4 - From God's Hand To The Mouth Of The Beast
- Religious People View Science Favorably But Reject Some Theories - Just Like Everyone Else
- Outsourcing: 3 Ways To Stop Medical Research Brain Drain
- Spider-Man Webbing: How Many Calories Does It Take To Produce All That Silk?
- Hardwired For Miscommunication? Why Women Think Sex When Men Just Want To Be Friends
- "Yes agree. If you hang around this site for any time you will find it easy to spot...."
- "Aha. Bad journalistic practice, IMNSHO. ..."
- "That's like psychohistory in Azimov's Foundation series... ..."
- "a politician by any other name is still a politician., it doesn't matter what the topic they have..."
- "Agreed. I believe Heinlein clearly identified those two groups as those who want people to be controlled..."
- Adropin: 'Feeding and fasting' hormone can improve insulin action
- Infants create new knowledge while sleeping
- Study: Blame men for political gridlock in Congress
- Ancient skull proves modern humans colonized Eurasia 60-70,000 years ago
- Old people: the demographic it's still okay to negatively stereotype