As I mentioned yesterday, I was able to put together a proceedings paper on the "Search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the CMS Detector" with the help of a collaborator, Eleni Petrakou. The article will be available on the ArXiv preprint server tomorrow, or even today by clicking on the picture below, which shows part of the first page. The article is quite simple to read and quite short. It should be readable by anybody, not just experts. I will be available to answer any question you may have on its contents, as always. Enjoy!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- No, Earth's Magnetic Field Is Not About To Flip
- Our Ethical Responsibilities To Baby Terraformed Worlds - Like Parents
- Supersymmetry Is About To Be Discovered, Kane Says
- Anomaly! - A Different Particle Physics Book
- Patient Deaths Do Not Increase During Doctor Strikes
- At The Edge Of Vision: Struggling To Make Sense Of Our Cluttered World
- Like Human Civilization? Thank Our Evil Side
- "thank u mr walker I will try and forget about this but I do hope wat u are saying is true ..."
- "I'm so pleased I'm not the only one so worried about this. As a grown up it does seem nuts but..."
- "Please don't be scared, there is no truth to any of it. It is just an internet hoax. It only works..."
- "100%. Just like Brian Cox and Neil Tyson and David Morrison etc etc. It's just nonsense.There are..."
- "hi there this is a serious question ive booked to take my wife away for Christmas and new year..."