As I mentioned yesterday, I was able to put together a proceedings paper on the "Search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the CMS Detector" with the help of a collaborator, Eleni Petrakou. The article will be available on the ArXiv preprint server tomorrow, or even today by clicking on the picture below, which shows part of the first page. The article is quite simple to read and quite short. It should be readable by anybody, not just experts. I will be available to answer any question you may have on its contents, as always. Enjoy!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Minor correction: I am, in fact, a scientist with 27 years of biomedical research in my pocket..."
- "These two posts highlight further the deplorable state of science reporting in the mainstream media...."
- "So he should have given credit to Merck then - they are the ones who take it out of the realm of..."
- "I thankyou for providing me and my friends with good chuckles. What you mean by tested is not what..."
- "Not among millions, just hundreds. Can anyone provide evidence for Roberts first sentence. The..."
- Counter-Point: Activists Operate By Outrage, Not Fear
- Whole Foods Recalls Organic Roquefort Cheeses After Listeria Found
- Suicide Tries Linked to Weight-Loss Surgery? Study Doesn’t Show
- Following Rules, Refreezing Thawed Meat is Safe
- Even With Sex, Practice Does Make Perfect
- African Ebola Epidemic Shows Signs of Winding Down
- 'Blind analysis' could reduce bias in social sciences papers
- Adoption of streamlined breast cancer treatment has stagnated, study finds
- Single atom alloy platinum-copper catalysts cut costs, boost green technology
- Scientists pave way for diamonds to trace early cancers
- Long-term contraception in a single shot