As I mentioned yesterday, I was able to put together a proceedings paper on the "Search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the CMS Detector" with the help of a collaborator, Eleni Petrakou. The article will be available on the ArXiv preprint server tomorrow, or even today by clicking on the picture below, which shows part of the first page. The article is quite simple to read and quite short. It should be readable by anybody, not just experts. I will be available to answer any question you may have on its contents, as always. Enjoy!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Extraordinary Claims, The 0.000029% Solution" And The 38 MeV Boson AT ICNFP 2014
- Science 2.0: Thomson Reuters Pledges More Impact Factor Transparency
- Pushing More Math, Science Linked To More High School Dropouts Among Minorities
- Four Novae: Fermi Space Telescope Reveals New Source Of Gamma Rays
- Reassuring SUSY Seekers
- Take That, Mom: We Should Talk To Strangers After All
- Anisotropic Resistance: A Physical Link To Weird Electronic Behavior
- "You can not prove a nagative, SFTL. In other words we can only prove what is real. To further illustrate..."
- "In the abstract! Shame on the PLANCK collaboration!Cheers,T...."
- "Hi West,I believe you need to go to see the slides at the link I provided. In fact the simplegame..."
- "Dear Rork,but the point of the exercise is precisely to show that one has to beware! The test I..."
- "Checking summary statistics is usually a good first step and from the plotted sample, this looks..."
- Female baby boomers with asthma? You may need help
- New guidelines help keep asthma out of 'yellow zone'
- Recent use of some birth control pills may increase breast cancer risk
- Light pulses control graphene's electrical behavior
- 'Fracking' in the dark: Biological fallout of shale-gas production still largely unknown
Books By Writers Here