As I mentioned yesterday, I was able to put together a proceedings paper on the "Search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the CMS Detector" with the help of a collaborator, Eleni Petrakou. The article will be available on the ArXiv preprint server tomorrow, or even today by clicking on the picture below, which shows part of the first page. The article is quite simple to read and quite short. It should be readable by anybody, not just experts. I will be available to answer any question you may have on its contents, as always. Enjoy!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- Statistical Mechanics Reveals The Ideal Hideout During A Zombie Takeover
- Men With Short Index Fingers And Long Ring Fingers Are Nicer To Women
- Big Data Tackles How Urban Movement Is Linked To Social Activity
- What Does Your Gut Microbiome Have To Do With Your Immune System?
- Cruithne: Earth's Other 'Moon' Could Reveal Mysteries Of The Solar System
- Creepy IBM AI toy coming for Christmas—the Continuum paradox. Eerie IBM video link below.
- "I guess the reason FC persists is that it works! Under appropriate conditions large numbers of..."
- "The researchers conclude that given past historical patterns of variation in the AMO and PMO, this..."
- "Our 5 minute video entry into the Brain Foundation Neurofilm festival to raise awareness about..."
- "They even made a chart. That's science!..."
- "I think any Mother Jones writer will fit in culturally there. Wasn't the Washington Post what the..."
- Robust scientific evidence that chronic fatigue syndrome is a biological illness
- Life 'not as we know it' possible on Saturn's moon Titan?
- For patients with brain tumors, insurance status linked to differences in patient safety and quality of care
- Anti-stroke drugs, minus the side effects
- Local media coverage positive toward local businesses