Just a note, awaiting for my submission to the arxiv, to mention that my request here for a ghost writer to help me put together a proceedings paper for the PIC 2009 conference has been successful.
The paper (here in the version which will be published) has me listed as author, but the real author of the text and layout is the one I acknowledge at the end, Eleni Petrakou. She put together a very clean article, which required almost no editing on my part. Thanks to her, I did not let the PIC09 organizers down and actually submitted what they asked -albeit with a few days of delay. I would not have been able to do it otherwise, because I was swamped by a few other obligations (and not stimulated enough to go the extra mile, because the space limitation for the proceedings paper prevented me from being creative in the text).
Eleni gets acknowledged in the paper, plus she wins a copy of the proceedings (when I get it) and a cool T-shirt. Hank, would you oblige ? Details by email.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- CERN And LIP Openings For Graduate Students In Physics - Good $$$
- Single Top Production At The LHC
- Supersymmetry Is About To Be Discovered, Kane Says
- Our Ethical Responsibilities To Baby Terraformed Worlds - Like Parents
- Dietary Restriction, Circadian Rhythm, And Long Life
- End Racist Sexism At US Universities Now
- Anomaly! - A Different Particle Physics Book
- "mr walker I no uve said nibiru is not real but y are people saying its being hidden by chemtrails..."
- "Yes, there is nothing to warn anyone about :). ..."
- "anti-fascists like me and dykes like you OK, I'm now deeply disturbed. I did not think it..."
- "so I don't need to warn my family about nibiru then because nothing is going to happen..."
- "Gauss had a white penisDamn- that's a great line...."
- Advanced new camera can measure greenhouse gases
- Combination therapy successfully treats hep c in patients with advanced liver disease
- Black women less likely to benefit from early chemotherapy, study shows
- Gender segregation in jobs is not rooted in early family planning
- New study reveals what's behind a tarantula's blue hue