There's an interview of me up on UniverseToday today. Interviewer Nancy Atkinson chose some really nice quotes, which of course make me sound much smarter and more clueful than I really am. So I call it a win! And no one will know better, mwah ha ha. It has my best definition of sonification yet. It also has a cute picture of a cat. So you know the drill, go read it and enjoy!
Launching Project Calliope, sponsored by Science 2.0, in 2011
News every Tuesday at The Satellite Diaries, every Friday at the Daytime Astronomer
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Why Vegetable Farmers Aren't On Board The No-Till Train
- Argument: President Trump Needs To Nationalize Health Care To Honor His Campaign Promise
- Two Physics Blogs You Should Not Miss
- Perspectivism, 5 Determinisms And Impossibility Of Defining Free Will, Zen
- BPA In Seafood - Is It Safe?
- Zika Linked To Miscarriages, Thin Brain Tissue In Babies
- The Six-Month Cycle Of The Experimental Physicist
- "Eris is the same size as Pluto but in a very elliptical orbit which at its furthest is more than..."
- "Sik7, it depends how far away it is. For instance, I could easily miss an insect in this room,..."
- "Bonne travail ..."
- "Hello Kevin, many thanks, and also for spotting that! I doubt there will be a second edition..."
- "Hi Tommaso, congratulations on your recent honeymoon! I have an errata in your book. On page 197..."