Instead, they have doubled down on their rhetoric. Go-to conspiracy site Guardian is claiming modern science (post-1998) has made us more susceptible to disease while progressive stalwarts such as attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr. claim it is due to 5G cell phone service.
Guardian bloggers think spaghetti sauce, strawberries, pizza boxes, and lipsticks are past of a Vast Corporate Science Conspiracy. And coronavirus has only been harmful before of these products.
But the Director of National Intelligence has revealed that this year's coronavirus was not manmade, which seemed obvious; who would make a weapon using the same family as the common cold, knowing most people will kill it without even needing a cold pill in a few days?
We wondered over a month ago if it might have escaped from a Wuhan lab, though. The wet markets there (and in New York City) are disgusting mixes of feces, urine, blood, live animals, and dead ones and Chinese scientists had been arrested for selling lab animals. Though China claims its Wuhan lab was BSL-2 - fine for coronavirus - they are a communist dictatorship that routinely lies. And when they are caught they stick their journalists in jail for a few months.
So the U.S. intelligence community continues to pursue that possibility but it will be difficult to prove when they have to rely on Chinese data.
- Google Lab-Bred Mosquitoes May Stop Diseases Without Pesticides
- Coronavirus Claims Cause FDA To Go After 41 Bogus Homeopathy, Supplement And 'Alternative' Medicine Products
- Pregnant Women Aren't Passing COVID-19 To Infants
- What Anti-Science Activists And Lawyers Have In Common During This Crisis They Share The Rest Of The Time: Fear Profiteering
- Anthony Fauci, The Straight Logic Of A Lab As Covid-19 Stepping Stone Between Nature And Pandemic.