- FDA Blasts Chiropractor Cade Copeland Of Rooted Apothecary For Claiming His CBD Helps Autism, ADHD, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s
Fresh off poisoning thousands by introducing tainted, illegal additives into vaping devices (including dangerous synthetic marijuana, which just resulted in a conviction), the marijuana supplement industry (cannabidiol, CBD) is under scrutiny again. This t ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 22 2019 - 10:03am
- Marijuana As Magic: CBD Search Increases Are Making The Rest Of The Supplement Industry Nervous
Though a CBD supplement huckster was just convicted for selling synthetic marijuana and CBD oil is the culprit behind untold numbers of vaping illnesses and deaths, and a chiropractor was just lambasted by FDA for claiming his CBD supplement can fix everyt ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Oct 23 2019 - 12:55pm
- Marijuana Cannabinoids Don't Help With Depression, Anxiety, ADHS, Tourettes, Psychosis, Or PTSD
Though cannabinoids in marijuana are touted by salespeople and supplement marketing as therapies for almost anything, anecdotes are not evidence, and the evidence from a meta-analysis of 83 studies (3,000 people) for six mental health conditions shows cann ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 28 2019 - 5:30pm
- Shire Announces Launch Of FOSRENOL(R) In Japan
Shire plc today announces the Japanese launch of FOSRENOL(R) (lanthanum carbonate), which is now available to prescribers and patients in Japan through Shire's strategic alliance partner Bayer Yakuhin Ltd. FOSRENOL is the first commercially available ...
Article - Anna Ohlden - Nov 4 2019 - 11:21am
- Pushing Back The Frontiers Of Malaria One African Collaboration At A Time
More than 200 million people around the world suffered from malaria in 2017. Over 400,000 died. The vast majority – around 90% – were in Africa, where many are all too familiar with the devastating impact of the disease. Young children and pregnant women ...
Article - The Conversation - Nov 19 2019 - 5:01am